Monday, December 22, 2008

I Still Remember! Bravo SYC!

We're on a journey,
we're travelling the ocean.
Our hearts are empty,
but they're open to receive.

(Pre-Chorus)
We're all here for a similar reason,
and all here for the only notion.
All here for a chance to share our love,
our love ohhh.

(Chorus)
Remember oh remember,
when we have to leave each other.
Remember please remember,
the times we were together.
Even though we're far apart,
I will keep you in my heart.
I will never forget,
I still remember.

Its only been awhile,
that we all met each other.
But we can all smile,
when we think of the memories we made.

Repeat Pre-Chorus
Repeat Chorus

(bridge)
Everytime when i see the ocean,
I look to the stars and think of you.
Even though we're far apart,
You'll always be in my heart....

Repeat Chorus
I will never forget yeaa...
Repeat Chorus





No comments:

Post a Comment