Saturday, December 6, 2008

I am addicted to 2 activities now!


Well, as the begining of university life is totally free comparing to my previous busy high school life (which usually study about 12 hours per day), I study at school only 14h30mn (10h at RULE and 4h3omn at ACE) per week! That's unbelievable! As this free schedule exists, I recently have a few new habits including spending most of time playing internet, reading Khmer novels and poems. Anyway, I just discover that I really love literature since I also love khmer novels lately! Before I felt like I only love poetry, but who know?? Now I also love novels lol! ha ha I think I should have joined outstanding students in Khmer literature lol, ha ha... just kidding, in case those outstanding students in literature will kich me... However, my schedule will be changed entirely at the begining of next year! I think I may study 11 hours a day with a part time job (if possible) lah...

2 comments:

  1. ha ha! :) how come an outstanding student in math addicted to novels n poems, huh? unbelievable.. but everything is possible if you juz believe! :) i'l bet you'l come up with ya new novel soon! anyway, how many novels have ya read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, while those outstanding students in Khmer Literature kich you, many outstand students in math will celebrate a party lol.. has ha...

    ReplyDelete