Tuesday, May 8, 2007

What is S.2?


I have a secret nick name which most of my Cambodian friends know only the simple meaning. I think no one have known another meaning yet. Now, I wanna show this to some friends who visit my blog, but I want you to guess it first, please.
My nick name is S.2. The simple meaning is just the abbreviation of my real name, Saing darareakSmey and another meaning is..... Don't be worried, another meaning is not related to my language, thus all of you can try together, in spite of international friends...
The answer will be posted in 2 weeks...
I am looking forward to see the right answer!

1 comment:

  1. oh cute friend!!I hope that the most proper meaning for yr S2 is...
    "S" for "so" and another "S" is for "smart",right?
    vis forget tov hery that "S" also stands for "stupid"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete