Friday, January 9, 2009

Long time never have my blog updated!

First of all, I'd like to apologize all the blog visitors for the fact that I've never updated my blog lately even missed the biggest event, New Year 2009! It was just because my computer and internet got some problems... For now, I can be more active in this blog lah. There were 2 major events during last period, 2009 New Year Eve and 30th anniversary Cambodian victory over Khmer Rough Regime(7th January 1979-7th January 2009). This year celebration was the biggest ever with the participation of more 60,000 people including civil servant officers, teachers, students, many others and of course top 3 Cambodia Leaders, Prime minister Hun Sen(R), President of the Cambodian People's Party (CPP) Chea Sim(C), and senior party member Heng Samrin(L).



No comments:

Post a Comment