Thursday, October 30, 2008

Uh, tired! Yet, Happy!

Well, on these consecutive holidays, I've been spending my time doing promotion of the Math book I prepared, and also trying to encourage all Cambodian students to love Mathematics and will to contribute their country by study harder and harder! It's never easy to stay at a place and be asked by many people about many different things, but what I wanna do is sharing ideas and study tips with them! The most hurt event in my life ( serious fail in IMO 2008 ) offered me an idea of creating this Math group, Cambodian Mathematics Generation! The existence of this group has never been an easy thing for me, I have to do many things next; yet I am willing to do that! I am also willing to see Cambodian students achieving IMO gold medal!

2 comments:

  1. Ok.. Let's give Smey a big hand for his hard working lol.. Yeah!! We knew that u worked quite hard,guy.. Unfortunately,unable to help... Poor me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smey,

    IMO 2008 is not a failure, but it's start of this wonderful and resourceful Math group for Cambodians. You are giving the younger generations hopes, supports and plenty of resources to compete, to thrive and to dream !

    A big applause from your old friend, = )

    MEi

    ReplyDelete