Monday, October 29, 2007

ACE Graduate ceremony!




25th October this year was one of my auspicious day of my life!!! It was General English graduate ceremony at ACE, Australian Centre for Education, one of the most famous English school in Cambodia! Actually, there was a long path to reach this as I started since January 2006. Students gathered and celebrated.... It was extremely fun and enjoyable... Note: for all friends who had the camera on that day, please send me those pictures as soon as possible, thanks in advance.

3 comments:

  1. i guess it's late.. but, ya.. i wanna say "congratulation".. and i really do wanna say this again after your IMO test.. so good luck.. and work hard! al de bez from Rina...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. i guess it's late.. but.. ya.. i wanna say "congratulation" and i really do wanna say this word again after your IMO test result come out... so good luck and work hard!!! al de bez from Rina....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guesss it'ssss sooooo late from me,,,,, but heyy congratulationnnnnn..

    MEi

    ReplyDelete